Re: [gtk-osx-users] git.gnome.org - down?

On Sep 9, 2013, at 2:23 PM, Shoban <shoban preeth gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I have been trying to download and build gtk-osx, but this
git.gnome.org site seems to be down, or at least I have not been able
to download the setup script.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk-osx/plain/gtk-osx-build-setup.sh

I get the following message:
You don't have permission to access
/browse/gtk-osx/plain/gtk-osx-build-setup.sh on this server.

I tried to use the github mirror of gtk-osx to build, but some patches
are still hosted in git.gnome.org. I know I can modify manually (or
sed replace) the URLs in modulesets to github locations.

Worked for me just now. Probably just a temporary outage.