[gtk-osx-users] gobject-introspection

Hi,
Sorry me again (By the way, am I in the good place by sending email or should I report bugs ?)

Compiling gobject-introspection on MacOS 10.6 has always been a nightmare for and I really often end with the error message I copy/paste at the end of this message.

This is not exactly my point here (even if having a working object-introspection would allow me to compile gtk3 …)

  <autotools id="gtk+" autogen-sh="autoreconf"
             autogenargs="--with-gdktarget=quartz --enable-quartz-relocation --disable-introspection">
and
    <dependencies>
[…]
      <dep package="gobject-introspection"/>