[gtk-osx-users] [Gtk-osx-users] Include external library file to app bundle

First of all, many thanks to John Ralls for his support with my previous issue.

I managed to set up everything for building an app bundle for GPS (the GNAT Programming Studio [1], in case
you're interested). One problem I have is that I compile with GNAT (GNU Ada compiler), which results in my
binary being linked to the library /usr/local/gnat/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib. As GNAT is not usually available on
OSX, I have to include this library in my bundle. I tried this in my gps.bundle file:

    <binary dest="${bundle}/Contents/Resources/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib">
       /usr/local/gnat/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
    </binary>

This does copy the library. However, when executing gtk-mac-bundler, I get this message:

    Warning, library not available in any prefix: /usr/local/gnat/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib

otool -L afterwards tells me that the reference to the library has not properly changed to a relative path.
How can I tell gtk-mac-bundler to do that?

Cheers,
Felix

 [1]: http://libre.adacore.com/tools/gps/