Re: [gtk-osx-users] Building gtk-mac-integration with --enable-gtk-doc / issues with gtk_osxapplication_get_*

On Jan 6, 2013, at 10:43 PM, Gérald Niel <gerald niel gegeweb org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> since the update to the version 2 of gtk-mac-integration we have some
> issues with Grisbi.
> Now we can compile it but we have always issues with the
> gtk_osxapplication_get_* functions wich seems return nothing.

That's because I had to change the function names to gtkosx_application_get_* in order for
it to work with gobject-introspection.

> I'm trying to compile gtk-mac-integration with html documentation
> enabled, but build failed with this error :
>
> Making all in reference
>  DOC   Scanning header files
>  DOC   Introspecting gobjects
>  DOC   Building XML
> ../../src/GNSMenuBar.h:35: warning: Section _GNSMenuBar is not defined
> in the gtk-mac-integration-section.txt file.
> ../../src/GNSMenuItem.h:41: warning: Section _GNSMenuItem is not defined
> in the gtk-mac-integration-section.txt file.
> :0: warning: Value descriptions for GtkosxApplicationAttentionType are
> missing in source code comment block.
> :0: warning: Field descriptions for struct GtkosxApplicationClass are
> missing in source code comment block.
> :0: warning: Field descriptions for struct GtkosxApplicationMenuGroup
> are missing in source code comment block.
>  DOC   Building HTML
> warning: failed to load external entity "../xml/GNSMenuItem.xml"
> ../gtk-mac-integration-docs.sgml:20: element include: XInclude error :
> could not load ../xml/GNSMenuItem.xml, and no fallback was found
> warning: failed to load external entity "../xml/annotation-glossary.xml"
> make[3]: *** [html-build.stamp] Error 6
> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2
> *** Error during phase build of gtk-mac-integration: ########## Error
> running make   *** [1/1]

Looks like gtk-doc has changed a bit since the last time I built docs. I'll take a look at it. Thanks for the report.