Re: [gtk-osx-users] [gtk-mac-bundler] gtk3-demo oudated?

On Sep 10, 2012, at 11:51 PM, Paolo Borelli <paolo borelli gmail com> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> 	sorry for writing to you directly, but I did not find the proper place
> to report this [1]... We were taking a look to gtk-mac-bundler and
> looking at the gtk3-demo and it seems outdated
>
> At a first glance:
> * gtk theming engines are in "theming-engines" dir, not in "engines"
> * gdk-pixbuf loaders are do not have the same version of gtk anymore
> * we do not see any mention of pango modules
>
> Are we looking at the wrong example? Are missing something obvious? We
> are quite new to osx...

The right place is either the gtk-osx-users mailing list (to which I've forwarded my reply; you'll need to subscribe) or the web forum on sourceforge [1].

No, you're right that the gtk3-demo bundle has succumbed to bit-rot. I'll spruce it up a bit in the next few days -- unless you have a patch ready.