[gtk-osx-users] Modulesets and Jhbuild version updated.

I've finally gotten the modulesets brought up to date for Gnome 3.6. I think I've gotten most everything tested, but if something goes wrong be sure to let me know.

I've also bumped the jhbuild version to 3.4.0, the latest version, and modified gtk-osx-build-setup.sh to add a call to autogen.sh as part of installing it. That means that everyone needs to update gtk-osx-build-setup.sh, then run it to update jhbuild and to install the updated bootstrap.modules.