Re: [gtk-osx-users] gobject-introspection g-ir-scanner not working (stable moduleset)
- From: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>
- To: Jesse van den Kieboom <jessevdk gnome org>
- Cc: gtk-osx-users-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gtk-osx-users] gobject-introspection g-ir-scanner not working (stable moduleset)
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:01:08 -0800
On Jan 10, 2012, at 10:22 AM, Jesse van den Kieboom wrote:
> Somehow, hfs must encode an alias, or some information to make that return lowercase. Actually, doing 'sudo mv /users /Users' fixed the "issue" and now I get uppercase /Users again. Go figure...
OK, that's seriously strange. At least you're system is back to normal... or at least to behaving like everyone else's in this respect.
] [Thread Prev