Re: [gtk-osx-users] Error building pango
- From: Pete Fotheringham <pete fotheringham codethink co uk>
- To: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>
- Cc: gtk-osx-users-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gtk-osx-users] Error building pango
- Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 09:12:01 +0000
On 31/01/2012 18:53, John Ralls wrote:
Any suggestions gratefully received!
Sorry, the patch isn't appropriate. I've removed it from the module,
so try again. I thought I'd test-built after making those changes,
but I must have forgotten to wipe the sources.
Note that you'll need to restart jhbuild to pick up the revised
moduleset and remove the existing source directory so that it won't
have the patch partially applied. You can do that manually or you can
just wait for it to fail and select "wipe directory and start over".
Regards, John Ralls
Thanks John. That worked.
+44 7740 351755
] [Thread Prev