[gtk-osx-users] why not just build binary files for downloading ?

Hi , for the dev group members, thanks for your efforts, I am not to be critical,

 but as everyone would have struggled to build the gtk-osx binaries, why not just provide the files as packages?

 It seems that there are only PPC , X86 and X64 binaries should be built, and only 4 systems (Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard, Lion) should be noticed.
 I think storage space is not the problem, may the unexpectable (it may fail here or there..) building scripts be the matter?
 If the group is short-handed, I would maintain a Lion X64 branch.

--
---
の) -        Best Regards,