Re: [gtk-osx-users] Mistake on Integration webpage and gtk_osxapplication_get_* functions

On Oct 6, 2011, at 1:26 PM, Gérald Niel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> there is a mistake in the webpage http://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/OSX/Integration.
> Here : PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTK_MAC, ige-mac-integration), the good way is :
> PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTK_MAC, gtk-mac-integration).

Thanks, fixed.
But it's a wiki, you could have fixed it yourself.

> And after upgrading to gtk-mac-integration, there's compilation issues. It seems that the gtk_osxapplication_get_* functions aren't  longer present ? They aren't in the synopsis of gtk-doc make at compile time.
> I've this after setting correctly the include and modify configure.in and Makefile.am according Integration webpage:
> Undefined symbols:
> "_gtk_osxapplication_get_bundle_id", referenced from:
>     _gsb_dirs_init in libgrisbi.a(gsb_dirs.o)
> "_gtk_osxapplication_get_resource_path", referenced from:
>     _gsb_dirs_init in libgrisbi.a(gsb_dirs.o)
> ld: symbol(s) not found
>
> Can we use the quartz_application_get_* instead ?

Yes, the gtk_osxapplication_get_foo() interface was deprecated a year ago in favor of quartz_application_get_foo() (which doesn't require an unused App parameter). As promised, I removed the compatibility macros when I released 1.0.

But it looks like those aren't in the documentation. I'll have to examine why. Thanks for pointing it out.