Re: [gtk-osx-users] Is it ossible to built GTK-OSX on Lion?

On Oct 4, 2011, at 2:38 AM, Grigory Petrov wrote:

Hello.

I have installed Lion from burned DVD, download and installed latest 4.1 XCode and have tried to install GTK-OSX following this instructions:

It fails to bootstrap with following error:

"stpncpy.c:34: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before numeric constant"

Is Lion not supported yet?

Lion is supported, and although I haven't yet tested a build with the latest modulesets, was able to build before. What module of bootstrap failed? Could you provide a bit more context, everything from the last compilation statement perhaps?

Also, did you specify an SDK?