Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Gtk-ERROR **: Unable to load "fixed" font

Hi John,
Well, I understand that all things in GTK 2 won't be fixed since GTK 3 is on the way.
But I was expecting a middle way as a standard default font implemented instead of getting an error :-(

By the way, I wrote for French readers a little howto install GTK and GTKAda.

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr