Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Precompiled Library

On May 4, 2011, at 11:37 AM, Victor wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I need a bit of help on how to package a precompiled GTK library for OSX. I need to distribute a GTK+ programming environment for my users to compile my program in MAC OSX. I have copied the lib and include files into my package. The problem is the dyld. It can't find the dynamic libraries and also gdk-pixbuf is also complaining about not finding the proper modules. Any help is appreciated.

Not enough information, starting with "why are you making users compile your program?".

Then there's "how are you packaging it?" and "did you include *all* of the libraries or just libgtk-quartz.2.0.0.dylib? What about the loadable modules?"

Finishing up with "if you're asking this kind of basic question, do you even have the most elementary clue about linking?"