[Gtk-osx-users] Glade 32 bit has no widgets

We are porting a 32 bit app. It will stay a 32 bit app for a few
years for good reasons.

We made a 32 bit build of gtk-osx on a Mac Mini running OS X
10.6.7. We followed the instructions on the build page. Our test
app can link to gtk and libglade.

As part of the build, we also made a 32 bit build of Glade to
make life easier for our developers. This runs, but gives a vast
number of "widget-xxx not found" messages, and no icons appear
in the left hand panes of Glade.

This makes me think that some path or environment variable is
not set. Can anyone give us a clue?

Stephen

--
Stephen Pelc, stephen mpeforth com
tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691

believed to be clean.