Re: [Gtk-osx-users] ige-mac-integration missing some __init__.py files

On May 14, 2011, at 6:44 PM, Dwayne Bailey wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm busy porting a PyGTK based translation app to the Mac.
>
> I encountered a problem with 0.9.7 ige-mac-integration.  The same error
> was reported to MacPorts https://trac.macports.org/ccme/28443 - jhbuild
> stops because it can't install the resulting python bindings.
>
> I solved this by copying the __init__.py file on 0.9.6 across to 0.9.7
> in bindings/python/gtk_osxapplication
>
> I suspect the files where left out during packaging as there is a .pyc
> file present in the tarball.

Thanks for the report, but it's old news. You must have an old copy of the tarball in your download cache, because I fixed it and uploaded the corrected version to Sourceforge on Feb. 28.

But it's about time for a new release, which will force a new download for everyone. I'll be doing that in the next few days.