Re: [Gtk-osx-users] GTK updates.

Hi John,
You're effectively right if every thing is correct no need to update.
But just to know in case of.

I was confused with GIT repository from SF:
As git://gtk-osx.git.sourceforge.net / gtk-osx/gtk-osx-build / summary:
last change	Thu, 9 Sep 2010 17:57:56 +0000
I hadn't found any recent change.

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr