Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Build GTKAda with OpenGL.

On Jun 19, 2011, at 10:11 AM, Pascal wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When building GtkAda with OpenGL against GTK-OSX, I've got the following error:
> $ ./configure --prefix=/Users/blady/gtkada-gl --with-GL=GL --with-GL-prefix=/usr/X11
> $ make
> gdkgl.c:21:22: error: gdk/gdkx.h: No such file or directory
>
> Whereas gdkx.h is present in ~/gtk/source but not in ~/gtk/inst/include.
>
> Is there some options to add in order to build GTK-OSX with OpenGL?

Well, don't tell it /usr/X11. That isn't going to work when you're building for quartz. The quartz version of OpenGL is in /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework, but that's going to want an NSView to draw on. I think Shawn Bakhtiar has some experience with making that more or less work with Gtk, using gdk/gdkquartz.h.

Shawn?