Re: [Gtk-osx-users] libenchant and applespell

I just went through this with gramps. You also need hunspell (already in modulesets-stable), and the dictionaries are at http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries. Hunspell's claims notwithstanding, Apple's dictionaries don't work with the gtk build.