Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Crash on "Quit" in menu.

On Apr 10, 2011, at 10:12 AM, Mikkel Kruse Johnsen wrote:

> Hi
>
> Using the GtkOSXApplication the application crashes when I click on the "Quit" in the menu, a report message pops up asking if I want to send to apple. If I use my accelerator Apple-Q there is no report popup.
>
> There seems to be a diffrent, when using the "Quit" from the menu I get a "NSApplication terminate" signal, that I don't get with the apple-Q accelerator. Any ideas ?

The Keyboard accelerator bypasses the Gtk menu and tells the underlying Cocoa event loop to send the NSApplicationShouldTerminate and NSApplicationWillTerminate notifications, which should be translated into the corresponding Gtk signals by NSApplicationDelegate in GtkOSXApplication. Where's the crash?