[Gtk-osx-users] How to handle the standard menuitem 'quit'?

I am using ige-mac-integration 0.9.2 but to my opinion there is no
change in in 0.9.5 regarding the 'quit' menu.

a)

Because the Mac application menu is managed by my Tcl extension I need
to have control over the quit process (there is still a tcl loop besides
the gtk loop  ...)

For the 'quit' action I took the example in the file test-integrate.c
refering to object 'GtkOSXApplication *GtkOSXMacmenu':

// --- begin ---
static gboolean
app_should_quit_cb (GtkOSXApplication *app, gpointer data)
{
   // do my exit stuff
   return FALSE;
}

g_signal_connect(GtkOSXMacmenu, "NSApplicationBlockTermination",
		     G_CALLBACK(app_should_quit_cb), NULL);

// --- end

It works fine though I would like to ask if this is the (only) correct
way to catch the quit action in regard to Aqua?

b)

How can I change the *labeltext* 'quit', e.g. to a 'quit my_app' or a
translation?