Re: [Gtk-osx-users] glib configure failure

On Sep 27, 2010, at 3:18 PM, John Ralls wrote:

> On Sep 27, 2010, at 9:25 AM, Phillip Heller wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I was rebuilding this morning, and came across this within the GLib build:
>>
>> checking size of __int64... 0
>> configure: error:
>> *** GLib requires a 64 bit type. You might want to consider
>> *** using the GNU C compiler.
<snip>

> Interesting. I get the same error in glib's config.log, but it doesn't stop configure or cause any trouble. (The problem seems to be that on Darwin it should be testing for __int64_t instead of __int64).
>
> Might your /usr/bin/gcc-4.0 have gotten messed up?

D'oh.  My mistake.  I set DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH to ~gtkosxbuilder/gtk/inst/lib in gtkosxbuilder's startup scripts.  (I do this so that py2app succeeds).  I've nulled it out in .jhbuildrc-custom and all is well again.

Sorry that you chased that.... I'll look a little more closely first, next time.

--phil