Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Build glib

FYI --

I have done both the 32bit and 64bit builds last week with no issues when I moved to my new laptop.

OS X Version 10.6.5 (Xcode 3.2.4)

Make sure to clear out ALL the directories. If you don't you run into all kinds of problems. When ever I neglect to delete EVERYTHING something inevitably goes wrong. I usually like to start from scratch.

prompt> rm .local Sources tmp-jhbuild-revision .jhbuild* .cache
prompt> sh ./gtk-osx-build-setup.sh

edit the .jbuild-cusotm file

Than do the three steps from the website to get a complete build.