Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Gtk-osx-users Digest, Vol 9, Issue 7

On 1 May, 2010, at 6:34 PM, Adrian Cameron Brown wrote:

> I have attached the part of my .jhbuildrc-custom that I believe deals with the module sets.  These entries already appear to be commented out.

	Is there a question here?  If you are worried about things being commented out, don't.  If they stay commented, you get a default build.  It is when they get uncommented that the build deviates from the norm.

Sent from my MacBookPro

Guillotine operator wanted.  Chance to get ahead.