Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Is it possible to embed native webkit view in gtk-osx application

On May 12, 2010, at 7:07 AM, Alexander Ivanenko wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I am porting gtk application from win32 to Mac OS X. My application has Web-view widget which I have implemented as IE ActiveX on
> Win32(using Gtk::Drawable as a host window). Is it possible to embed native Mac OS x WebKit view in my gtk-osx application? How can I
> do that?
>
> Any help is appreciated!

Not as far as I know, but if you figure out a way like you have for IE I'd like to hear about it.

You can embed a WebKitGtk view. Gnucash 2.3.8 and later does this, and the stable moduleset supports building WebKitGtk 1.1.15.4 with a patch.