Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Native look

We've been using GTK with the native theme, building for OS X using jhbuild with the osx-mac-integration, and it does look a little windowz-ish, but we have not experienced the other issues you mentioned.

The lists scroll correctly and the button boxes all respond correctly. We use a more WYSIWYG interface so most of the app is "rendered" into a GtkDrawable using Ciaro/Pango, with very simplistic widgets.

The only complaint I have is that the printing dialog keeps hanging while it loads the printer detail.

There is a lot of style changes that can be done using the gtkrc-2.0 file in the users .config directory using standard directory tree.

Shawn

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me