Re: [Gtk-osx-users] jhbuild running ./autogen.sh with wrong options

for now I changed the command to ./configure and I run ./autogen.sh
manually. As far as I understand now, jhbuild runs only one command if
no makefile exists (./autogen.sh), but not ./configure ?? How do other
people manage this?

Olivier