Re: [Gtk-osx-users] API extension

On Apr 6, 2010, at 7:33 AM, Olivier Sessink wrote:

> I can write a patch if you want, what should be the name?
>
> ige_mac_menu_sync_active()
> ige_mac_menu_sync_sensitive()

I'm not going to do anything in the Carbon code. As soon as I have the Cocoa version done, the Carbon version will be deprecated.

You don't really need to write anything, just expose the active and sensitive callbacks as public symbols.

But on reflection, does this really make sense? To use it you'll have to maintain a list of menu items to synchronize and iterate over it at every context switch. I'm not sure that you'll save much over using ige_menu_sync.