[Gtk-osx-users] Opening files in GTK app from Finder?

Hi all

Does anyone have a solution in PyGTK (or C) for open files in a GTK app
using Finder?

Via the terminal, I can type

open -a ASCEND models/johnpye/testlog10.a4c

but this doesn't actually result in my file being opened.

As far as I can tell, this 'open' thing sends some kind of even to my
application, but I'm not sure what the correct way of dealing with that
event might be. Is this something that's dealt with in
ige-mac-integration, perhaps?

Cheers
JP