[Gtk-osx-users] Bundling GTK into my App

Hi all

I'm looking for any suggestions on how to about putting all the PyGTK
and GTK dependencies for my program into its .app application bundle. Is
there an easy script that anyone's got that will pull in all the
necessary files?

It almost seems like the best way to do this would be to create a
PyGTK.framework that could be reused by various PyGTK projects for Mac...?

How might this relate to the work that's been done up to now on creating
the GTK+ framework for use with XCode?

What must/can I do as far as assuming a certain version of Python
installed on the target system? If Python were to be updated, it would
break PyGTK bindings...

Cheers
JP