[Gtk-osx-users] Icon size from .ui XML file is ignored / invalid

Hi all,

First, I'd like to say thanks to everyone working on this project! I've started experimenting with porting a small Gtk+ app I maintain (http://code.google.com/p/glista) to OS X and while it's clear that there's a lot of work, I'm really impressed! I've been able to build and run my app on OS X, and have also integrated ige-mac-bundler into my autotools-based build scriptology. If anyone wants to take a look and provide comments, I'll be more than happy to learn.

Now, to tackle my issues one by one: when I run my app, I get this:

Gtk-WARNING **: Failed to set property GtkToolbar.icon-size to GTK_ICON_SIZE_MENU: Could not parse integer `GTK_ICON_SIZE_MENU'

and indeed the icons which are supposed to be small (16x16) are a bit oversized. The icon size (GTK_ICON_SIZE_MENU) is set in a .ui file (built from a .glade file) and loaded using GtkBuilder. AFAIK this value (GTK_ICON_SIZE_MENU) is perfectly legal and works well on Linux.

Did anyone encounter this or knows how to fix / work around?

Thanks,

Shahar.