[gtk-osx-devel] stability problems with gsequencer

hi all,

Recently, I encountered stability problems on Apple OS X, especially
since MacOS 10.15. Prior versions worked perfect for me.

Can you share your expertise with me? Do you have the same problems?

My application `gsequencer` crashes often when adding ladspa cmt
plugin "feedback delay line (maximum delay 0,1s)" or related.

I have attached a log file of crash.

You can download the application from:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ags/
https://www.pling.com/p/1290114/

From my experience I would say there is somewhere an integer overflow
or alike ...
What can tool you recommend me to debug?

best regards,
Joël