Re: [gtk-osx-devel] Unable to build pygobject with latest updates.

Stephen Gauthier said:
When running "jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-python" I get this failure
from pygobject.
unix.override:27:10: fatal error: 'gio/gdesktopappinfo.h' file not found
I found a related open bug over at macports which leads me to believe
it is because of newer versions of glib.
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/53911

I can confirm the problem with a totally clean install with a new user
account, but only if I add Python3 / GTK3 modules to the mix.

Which module(s) causes this problem is not entirely clear at this point,
and I can't think of an easy way to figure that out without adding them
one at a time and rebuilding pygobject each time. Any ideas?

BTW, the glib-2.52-Fallback-to-CFStringGetCSTring-if-CFStringGetC.patch
patch context needs fixing for the last chunk. This and more here:
https://github.com/jralls/gtk-osx-build/pull/56

Cheers
Antoine