[gtk-osx-devel] gtkiconhelper.c in Gtk+-3.20.9

I just rebuilt my Gtk OS X package (meta-gtk-osx-gtk3 and meta-gtk-osx-gtkmm3) on MAC OS Sierra using jhbuild and modulesets-stable.

It builds fine but I note that there is a problem when running gtk3-demo and running pickers/file. The file type icons (mimetypes icons) are not displayed and there is the gtk_css_style_render_icon_surface error message as described here:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/commits-list/2016-September/msg09495.html

I took the gtkiconhelper.c file from the gtk+-3.22.5 package from here:

https://fossies.org/linux/gtk+/gtk/gtkiconhelper.c

inserted it into the 3.20.9 .../gtk+-3.20.9/gtk/directory and recompiled the Gtk+ (make, make install).

Now the filechooser dialog works correctly.

Just thought that I would mention this as it might bite someone else as well. (Or perhaps I am using the incorrect moduleset. ??)

jim...   Jim Charlton