[gtk-osx-devel] The need for separate modulesets

I was wondering if there is still a large need to keep a complete separate jhbuild moduleset setup for OS X. I don't know if this has been discussed before, or if there was any attempt made to converge on a single repository of modulesets. It seems to me that as OS X support has been improving over the years, that it would be worth trying to get rid of the parallel modulesets that need to be maintained.

Is it mostly a question of all the patches that are being maintained separately? Would it be possible to merge this into the jhbuild modulesets? As far as I know, windows ports are using regular jhbuild. And with "<if condition-set..." it's possible to conditionally change things when targetting OS X/quartz.

Jesse