Re: [gtk-osx-devel] Small correction to gtk-mac-integration spanish strings

On Oct 5, 2015, at 2:14 AM, PEDRO ANDRES ARANDA GUTIERREZ <pedroa aranda telefonica com> wrote:

Hi John,

a very small correction to the spanish .strings file. If you could

sed –i ’s/Quitar/Salir de/g’

It would really be great. ‘Quitar’ actually means take away or remove. And that’s not what we are doing
right? ;-) It really looks strange
It’s such a small change I don’t want to go through the hassle of setting up yet another git on my computer…

Thanks a lot, /PA

Dear Dr. Aranda Gutiérrez

OK, though it’s actually “Dejar” currently. But I see that Apple uses “Salir de” in their strings files, so
that’s what I’ll use too.

Thanks!

BTW it’s generally better to contact project mailing lists rather than individual developers. I’ve copied
gtk-mac-integration’s developer list here for your convenience.

Regards,
John Ralls