Re: [gtk-osx-devel] A few issues

On Mar 7, 2013, at 5:03 PM, Calum Lind <calumlind gmail com> wrote:

I am not sure how you normally accept code patches but I have two changes:

This fixes checking out jhbuild from gnome git: https://github.com/cas--/gtk-osx-build/commit/39b0c76fed098af03722da8de1c08dcda6ed58fc

The freedesktop.org site is down currently but without a hash check it was not initially obvious: https://github.com/cas--/gtk-osx-build/commit/dd915ca5e04ec7a07bf713c513ca60d827bc026a

I also ran into two issues with building libglade, firstly the patch did not apply to the code and I had to manually enter the path to configure file. Then during make it was attempting to use it's own libtool (version 1.5) but was failing due to incompatible args. Copying the jhbuild libtool (version 2.4) into source directory fixed it though. Is the latter issue a problem with jhbuild?

Do a pull request. That also saves you from having to subscribe to the list. ;-)

Regards,
John Ralls