Re: [gtk-osx-devel] [gtk-osx-users] Modulesets and Jhbuild version updated.

On Nov 4, 2012, at 1:54 PM, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> wrote:

> I've finally gotten the modulesets brought up to date for Gnome 3.6. I think I've gotten most everything tested, but if something goes wrong be sure to let me know.
>
> I've also bumped the jhbuild version to 3.4.0, the latest version, and modified gtk-osx-build-setup.sh to add a call to autogen.sh as part of installing it. That means that everyone needs to update gtk-osx-build-setup.sh, then run it to update jhbuild and to install the updated bootstrap.modules.

Well, I reverted the jhbuild upgrade: It depends on pkg-config being installed, a bug that wasn't actually fixed until after the last *unstable* release. We'll wait for 3.6 before pushing the upgrade.

jhbuild master does work, so if you want to use it, cd to ~/Source/jhbuild and
mv modulesets/bootstrap.modules modulesets/bootstrap.modules.osx
git reset --hard
git checkout master
mv modulesets/bootstrap.modules modulesets/bootstrap.modules.dist
mv modulesets/bootstrap.modules.osx modulesets/bootstrap.modules

Regards,
John Ralls