[gtk-osx-devel] Quartz Branches

I've just changed the modulesets to build gtk-2-24 and master/gtk-3-2 (for modulesets-unstable and modulesets, respectively) instead of gtk-2-24-quartz and quartz-integration. The differences are now minimal, amounting to only
0001-Bug-571582-GtkSelection-implementation-for-quartz.patch
and
0006-Bug-658722-Drag-and-Drop-sometimes-stops-working.patch

The first one is seldom needed (and the one app that I know used it, Gnucash, no longer does). The second addresses a rare problem with DnD, something which Mitch Natterer has been working on lately, so it's probably obsolete.f

If anyone is using local modulesets, you need to update them soon; I'll be removing the branches from the repository in a week or two.

Regards,
John Ralls