[Gtk-osx-devs] gtk-osx-build-setup.sh not copying bootstrap.modules

Hi everyone,

I have been attempting to create an app bundle for OSX which is turning out to more complex than I thought. After following a couple of guides I managed to get the jhbuild to run but it stopped with an error building librsvg due to unresolved symbols which I think this is caused by an out of date libxml2 on OSX.

To keep this short basically what i have found is that gtk-osx-build-setup.sh does not copy over bootstrap.modules (which contains libxml2) from github to the modulesets folder. Is this intentional or a mistake?

Thanks

Calum