[Gtk-osx-users] Download Problems

This morning I was greeted by an email on the User's list and a post on the Build forum telling me about problems with running gtk-osx-build-setup.sh

The problem is that Github has changed their webservers to redirect connection requests on http to use https. This isn't a problem for browsers, but curl can't handle it, so gtk-osx-build-setup.sh and all of the modulesets were broken. They're fixed now, but everyone needs to download and run https://github.com/jralls/gtk-osx-build/raw/master/gtk-osx-build-setup.sh or make the appropriate edits in their .jhbuildrc and .jhbuildrc-custom to make sure that builds will continue to work correctly. Users using downloaded modulesets need to globally replace all instacnes of  http://github.com with https://github.com. (Running gtk-osx-build-setup.sh will fix that, too, as long as the downloaded modules are still in ~/Source/jhbuild/modulesets).

Regards,
John Ralls