[Gtk-osx-devs] Gtk+-3.0

I have created a new branch in gtk+ on git.gnome.org and pushed my recent changes (which up to now have been available only in the stable gtk-2.20.1 because of jhbuild's sensible inability to patch repo downloads).

I've also adjusted the gtk+-3.0 module in modulesets-unstable/gtk-osx.modules to point at the new branch, so unstable users (well, users of unstable ;-) ) will be have a better-functioning gtk-3 to work with.

The downside of course is that the quartz-integration branch will lag master most of the time; on the other hand, I won't push a merge until it compiles for me (in i386 with the Leopard SDK, since that's my normal build), so you get to trade a better assurance that it will build with a slightly less-bleeding edge.

Regards,
John Ralls