Re: [Gtk-osx-devs] Testing Gnucash Intel 2.3.9

On Mar 2, 2010, at 5:38 PM, Vincent Lucarelli wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I feel dumb, but I can't find where to download Update Finance Quote.app.
>
>> Oh, yeah, I modified Update Finance Quote.app a bit for 2.3.10. Could you d/l that and see if it works right?

Vince,

It's included in the .dmg: I meant to get Gnucash-Intel-2.3.10.dmg and try the Update Finance Quote.app inside it. (It won't work without having a Gnucash.app, because it's executing -- or rather, supposed to execute -- the gnc-fq-update in Gnucash.app.

Regards,
John Ralls