Re: [Gtk-osx-devs] Stop the beeping

On 18 Jun 2010, at 16:48, John Ralls wrote:
> You're better off putting your effort into re-porting your application code to use GtkOSXApplication, which uses Cocoa -- meaning that it has a chance of working on future versions of OSX.

Cool.  I was only using the older interface because it was easier to call from Haskell.  I have tried GtkOSXApplication out and the beeping problem does not happen.

The new Haskell bindings are here...
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/ige-mac-integration
I have wrapped most of the interface, just the signals left to do.

Hamish