Re: [Gtk-osx-devs] FYI: ige-mac-integration / ige-mac-integration-python version discrepancy

On Jul 28, 2010, at 8:18 PM, Richard Procter wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> The latest moduleset entry for ige-mac-integration-python targets
> version 0.9.2 whereas ige-mac-integration is at 0.9.4 -- I'm assuming
> this is just a typo.

More of an oversight, I suppose. I cranked out a couple of bug-fix updates to ige-mac-integration in the last couple of weeks before going off on vacation. After I wade through the pile of paperwork that piled up while I was away, I'll go through the modulesets and get everything tweaked up.

Regards,
John Ralls