[Gtk-osx-devs] jhbuild: unknown module type import

Hi,

I'm trying to package Dia using GTK-OSX. It builds, but has some problems which
I have to look into.

To automate things, I would like to create a new jhbuild moduleset and followed
the instructions in

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gtk-osx/wiki/Build#BuildingOtherPrograms

For the time being, I did not change the mymodules.modules. Trying to
build something, I get

jhbuild: unknown module type import

I'm not seeing such an <import href in the contributed modulesets linked in
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gtk-osx/wiki/ContributedModulesets

Did I miss something? Wouldn't it be better to leave out the import and place
my file in ~/Source/jhbuild/modulesets?

Regards

Steffen