[Gtk-osx-devs] Third and Forth problem with gnucash on 10.6

jhbuildrc disables ige-mac-integration on x86_64, but gnucash failed to configure without it.

I cloned git://github.com/afb/ige-mac-integration.git and installed it to get the build to succeed.
I'm not sure who has the latest cocoa ige-mac-integration or how incomplete it is, but at least
gnucash was built.

When I went to run it, it got

main: Error on gbr_init: Binreloc found that the bundle is not an app bundle
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _cairo_quartz_font_face_create_for_atsu_font_id
  Referenced from: /opt/gtk/lib/libpangocairo-1.0.0.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace

dyld: Symbol not found: _cairo_quartz_font_face_create_for_atsu_font_id
  Referenced from: /opt/gtk/lib/libpangocairo-1.0.0.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace

Trace/BPT trap

Any ideas?  Is this configure issue or bug in cairo?

Vince