Re: documentation pages broken

Thanks.

Sadly, there is just one person responsible for library-web, and he maintains it on his spare time—which has gotten considerably smaller.

I'd be tempted to suggest the *mm bindings developers to use CI to generate the documentation and publish it on the GitLab pages, like GTK does for its master branch; at least it would be *something*.

Sadly, the automated publishing of documentation from release tarballs is an unsolved problem: we kind of painted ourselves in the corner, here, by having infrastructure in place that automated everything to the point of not being maintained any more.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 at 20:05, Kasper Peeters <kasper peeters phi-sci com> wrote:
> > Full story: the API documentation for many of the C++ bindings at
> >
> >   https://developer.gnome.org/references
> >
> > is currently broken.
> >

> This is unexpected.
>
> Can you file an issue on the GitLab issue tracker for the libraries
> without a reference?

There is one already,

  https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/library-web/issues/12

It's a year old... No-one with sufficient access rights seems to feel
responsible enough to do something about it.

Cheers,
Kasper

--
https://www.bassi.io