Re: gtk-fortran 19.04 released

On Fri, 2019-04-26 at 17:58 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi via gtk-list wrote:
Have you considered using the GObject introspection data that GTK
itself generates, instead of your custom parsing code?

But a warning: GObject introspection is not that much fun, as it is in
zombie state. Starting with the API docs was really hard, took me some
hundreds hours before useful code generation started. Well, I started
from scratch, but with some help of Mr Mansour. Maybe a start with a
copy, maybe from python would have been easier. Note that Gtkmm does
not use GObject introspection still.