Re: Is GtkSourceView available for Windows 10 ?

Thanks for that hint, I will add a note to the gintro tutorial.

On Fri, 2018-03-02 at 13:32 -0500, Patrick Griffis via gtk-list wrote:
A windows 10 user seems to manage to get gintro package installed
on
his windows 10, see

https://github.com/StefanSalewski/gintro/issues/24

All the shipped examples seems to work indeed, but he had to skip
GtkSource install (generating GObject-Introspection based bindings)
because GTKSourceView dll may be missing. I can not find much about
this issue with google. If GtkSourceView is intentionally not
include
in windows packages, then I will just skip that part for install
script.

Yes they already found MSYS2 which contains the packages:
https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages/blob/master/mingw-w64-gtkso
urceview3/