Re: How to get a "traditional" file-chooser

Of course there is. Use GTK2 or QT apps. I suggest Redhat 5. That shit
is old school.

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 4:22 AM, Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Until recently I tried to avoid GTK3 applications, because the GTK3's
file chooser is driving me crazy.
However, as more and more applications of my desktop environment are
ported to GTK3, I wonder ... is there any way, to get a more
traditional file chooser for GTK3 applications which resembles what
GTK2 or QT offer?

Thank you in advance, Clemens